How Waiting Could be a “sign of something good coming” in your life
Waiting!!! we all hate it. Why? the reason is simple-we want to get the result as soon as possible. But, what happens in reality? What we expect never happens on time. Suppose you have appeared for an interview! you eagerly start waiting for the result. And when results do not announce you become impatient.
Being impatient harms us and increases our anxiety.
Now, the question comes, how to overcome the Anxiety resulted due to waiting for any important event in our life. There are various solutions, to diminish the waiting effects on our health, some are given below as-
- Train your mind something good is going to happen in your life- It is firm when we are delayed in getting the result for our efforts is because God is planning, how and in what form Good information to be floated to us. Getting the information of utmost event of your life could not send us in a general pattern. Therefore, favorable news should be informed to you in a way that you could digest. Suppose you are going to be a topper in your class, this news could not come abruptly to you. This information would come to you when you have are get frustrated and had become hopeless. Why? As this is the only way to control your excitement. Therefore, if you are getting delayed, it means something good in a good wrapper is coming to you.
- The event might be interlinked to some other event- It might be that you are delayed to get the information as you are going to get other more favorable information/events in your life. For example, you are waiting for the result of a company, at the same time you had got a call from some other good company which is far better than the previous one. Therefore, you would appear in the interview of a later company without having tension. As your focus is on the previous company. Therefore, your delay was to make you selected to a good company.
- Delay is a sign of adjustment and patiently listening to what other options-If you are waiting for an event and that is not happening true, this time gap is for you to think and explore other alternatives in life. And verify your decision whether the coming result is favorable or not for you.
- Waiting makes you live on earth more- If you are waiting for something, it means you are living with some hope. Assume, you don't have anything exciting in your life and nothing to wait for, your life will become boring and you will start feeling hopeless and helpless.
- Waiting harmonizes us with nature- We all know, in nature, everything happens in a fixed and constant time interval. The sun rises in the morning with constant time. This is a harmony in nature due to which we are getting energy in life in terms of various fruits and vegetables. If said harmony would be influenced then, the whole universe would be affected.